We know that very often, in the middle of an incident, it can be hard to know what to do or say to make sure you can successfully challenge access refusals safely.
Our free course will help you to protect yourself and report transport access issues effectively.
– Understand the different reporting methods available to you and how DTACS can help
– Learn about different laws that protect you
– Learn how to safely collect the basic evidence needed to support your claim
– Increase your confidence to travel in comfort and safety.
This course is a short e-learning course available to anyone with an interest in helping to improve access to taxi, minicab, bus and coach services. You can stop and start the course as often as you like, saving progress along the way. The course is accessible through computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Sign up now to take the course and feel more confident in dealing with, and reporting, transport access problems.
Our number 1 course designed to teach you the investigatory skills needed to protect yourself and others from criminal and discriminatory actions.
– Understand the different reporting methods available to you.
– Learn how to gather evidence that can be used to prove your case in criminal or civil procedings.
– Practice the skills needed to write a witness statement
– Learn the law so that you can be sure of peoples’ rights
– Increase confidence to travel in comfort and safety.